Kandid is our best moving coil (MC) cartridge yet, designed to extract as much musical detail from your vinyl records as possible.
The first thing you’ll notice about Kandid is that the motor housing is exposed. With no cartridge housing potential sources of resonance are removed,
resulting in purer, cleaner sound, making all your vinyl sound better than ever.
- Cartridge type: Low output moving coil
- Stylus and cantilever: Slot mounted, 3um x 70um
nude line contact diamond in boron cantilever
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 degrees
- Tracking force: 1.72g-1.77g (1.75g preferred)
- Pin connection type: Flying wire with termination clips
- Recommended load: 70Ω ~ 1kΩ (determine optimum by listening)
- Separation at 1kHz: Better than 35 dB
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: +/-0.5 dB
- Output at 1 kHz @3.45 cm/s: 0.4 mv
- Weight: 5.7 g (without stylus cover)