-LP12 Bearing Housing
-New Standard Cirkus Sub Chassis (ไม่รวม Arm Board ซึ่งใช้อันเดิม)
*Option: Kore-Keel Sub Chassis (Arm Board ติตตั้งถาวรในตัว)
-New Black Springs with Grommets
-Cirkus Bearing Oil
*รวมติดตั้งปรับเเต่ง Full Set Up ทั้งเครื่อง LP12
The Cirkus upgrade to the LP12 focuses on bearing performance and the connection of the bearing housing to the sub-chassis. The improved bearing and stronger sub-chassis arrangement provides the turntable with greater stability and ensures the bearing sits perfectly true to the chassis of the turntable. This in turn minimises the risk of turntable platter movement with respect to the sub-chassis and arm. Even the slightest movement will introduce audible degradation to the reproduced signal. Together the changes to the bearing and the sub-chassis make an enormous difference to the overall performance of the turntable. The specific changes are as follows:
1. The thickness of the bearing housing mounting flange has been substantially increased and undercuts eliminated to make it many times more rigid. This also allows the use of larger mounting bolts.
2. Increased distance between top and bottom liners in the bearing housing to make it as stable as possible eliminating even the smallest amount of rocking
3. An increase in the height of the bearing housing from the top of its inner liner to increase oil capacity, ensuring proper lubrication of the top bearing at all times.
4. The new sub-chassis to improve rigidity, reducing flexing and improving control of the relationship between key components.
- รหัสสินค้า: PU1704020
- สถานะสต๊อก: มีสินค้าในสต๊อก